Wailea Sunset Condo
Check out our OCEAN VIEW
Web Cam "Click Camera"
We recently remodeled our condo with all new upgraded tumbled travertine-style flooring and tropical faux painting through out. Why stay in a resort hotel like the Four Season or the Grand Wailea when you can save 2/3 of the cost and not have to purchase every meal in a resort hotel? You'll have a full kitchen and BBQ to save on meal costs and still enjoy the same view with 3 times the space and privacy. You won't find a better rate in all of Maui for a condo in this location and this size. You won't be disappointed!
When you walk into this condo, we know that you will fall in love with it, just like we did! Its bright, airy décor complements the lush green of the gardens of Ekolu and the bright blues of the sky and sea, all of which are visible from every room in your condo.
**PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR VIRTUAL TOUR & SPECTACULAR OCEAN VIEW**
This ground floor easy access one bedroom, two bath condominium offers breathtaking panoramic ocean views, with all the amenities of home. In fact, this could be your home-away-from-home. The condo has 1022 square feet of living space, and has recently been remodeled including granite and tumbled travertine-style flooring through out the entry way, kitchen, living/dining room and bathrooms.
Spend your mornings sipping coffee on the lanai and watching the sky light up at sunrise. In the evening, raise your glass as you hear the neighborhood conch blowers pay homage to the perfect sunset. December through April will boast some of the most amazing whale-watching in the entire state all viewable from your private lanai.
Imagine yourself strolling along the beach at sunrise or sunset, hand in hand along the Wailea Beach Walk - a 2 mile stretch of beachfront promenade that passes the Wailea Marriott, the Grand Wailea the Four Seasons, and Fairmont Kea Lani Hotels. Or maybe you'd prefer to relax on the beach, build sand castles, or snorkel along the waters of the famed Ulua Beach. All are within walking distance from your condo.
If you'd prefer to stay inside, you'll be wowed by the 50” HD Plasma TV with 5.1 Surround Sound and a complete media center, including CD, DVD, VHS and HD programming and music. There is also a computer with free high speed Internet access, in case you want to check in with the outside world!
Wait a minute did everyone hear this???? WE HAVE INCLUDED A HP PC COMPUTER AND PRINTER SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO LUG YOUR LAPTOP TO MAUI!!!! Who thinks of that kind of upgraded amenity?? We did!
Also available for your convenience are a hair dryer, iron and ironing board, and washer and dryer. You'll also find boogie boards, beach towels, a sun umbrella and coolers for your days at the beach.
- You can take a stroll or jog on the paved 2 mile Wailea Beach Walk which winds along the spectacular beach past premium hotels and award-winning restaurants. Ekolu Village is near the Shops at Wailea with an array of exquisite stores and restaurants (Tommy Bahama's, Ruth's Chis Steak House, Cheeseburger in Paridise, Longhi's) and is also convenient to most of Maui's scenic attractions.
- Wailea Ekolu village is perfectly situated on the Wailea Golf Club's award-winning Blue Course. The Wailea Blue, Gold and Emerald championship golf courses and tennis courts are just minutes away, and you can receive a special Ekolu Village resort discount pricing.
Lasso the Sun, Wrestle a Rainbow, Tie Down the Tide Let the legend of Maui be your inspirational guide to a vacation in the island outdoors. Ancient Hawaiian legend has it that a demi-god named Maui once climbed on top of a volcano and lassoed the sun with coconut fiber so there would be extra daylight. While you might not achieve demi-god status this vacation, the adventurer in you is sure to be inspired by the island where this tale began.
OUICK RECAP ABOUT OUR SUPERIOR CONDO COMPARED TO OTHER CONDOS IN THE AREA:
Our Condo Other Condos
* True 180 degree ocean view * Partial ocean view or garden view
* Completely FREE Internet WiFi * Pay per day usage internet without WiFi
* HP Computer & Printer include * No one else offers this amenity
* High Definition HBO & Showtime * Most owners don't have premium cable
* High Definition cable with DVR * Why miss you favorite show on vacation
* 50' Plasma HD TV with surround sound * I don't think so….
These are just a few of the many differences between our condo and the rest of our competition. We would encourage you to read some of our guest comments and our complete profile to truly compare apples to apples for your Wailea, Maui vacation experience.
Aloha from Tim & Carolyn - Please call us in California if you have any questions.
Wailea Ekolu Village is a privately owned 148 unit residential-resort condominium Association. Ekolu residents enjoy exclusive use of our two swimming pools, barbeque grills and a recreation pavilion with a complete kitchen and covered open-air lounge. Information on island activities and a stocked library for your reading pleasure is available in the Pavilion adjacent to the Office. Our manager resides on the property and his office and services are the exclusive benefit of the owners and their guest.
Floor Plan & Map to Beach